Responsible party and the affected person's rights
The party responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data in coordination with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is 76 Seventysix Distribution AB.
76 Seventysix Distribution AB has the following contact information:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
76 Seventysix Distribution AB
Hornstulls Strand 5
117 39 Stockholm
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
As an affected person, you have the right to receive information at any time about the personal data we store about you and also request that we rectify, block or erase your personal data. If this is of interest to you, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer using the contact details provided above.
Collection, processing and use of your personal data
Personal data, or PII (Personal Identifiable Information), is data pertaining to circumstances that are attributable to a specific natural person. Such data include your name, telephone number, addresses and any other data that you provide us with when shopping at www.enter.se. When browsing our site you also provide us with your computer's IP Address, which also is PII.
76 Seventysix Distribution AB collects, stores and processes your personal data when you browse our site or complete the purchasing process at www.enter.se. This is for the sole purpose of administrering your purchase, technical administration and potential warranty claims or complaints made at a later stage, and also to prevent criminal acts and fraud.
Your personal data are only shared with third parties if this is allowed according to Swedish law or if you have given your prior consent. Service providers engaged by us (such as shipping and logistics companies, banks etc.) only receive the information the need to handle and administrate your purchase. Personal data disclosed on the assumptions above must only be used by third parties when carrying out their duties.
Electronic newsletters and marketing
When 76 Seventysix Distribution AB sends you electronic newsletters and marketing emails, we use the email address provided by you. When submitting your email address, you confirmed that you, as the owner of said email address, was aware of what you would receive.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If you no longer want to receive our electronic newsletters and marketing emails, you have the right to unsubscribe. A written notice to the contacts provided above in SECTION 1 is sufficient to unsubscribe. Please note that all of our email mail-outs contain a link for unsubscribing.
- _gat_gtag_UA-110967957-1 is a persistent cookie by Google Analytics that expires after 1 minute.
- _gid is a persistent cookie by Google Analytics that expires after 24 hours.
- _ga is a persistent cookie by Google Analytics that expires after 2 years.
- urlgen, rur and csrftoken is persistent cookies stored when our Instagram feed is read by our site (seen in the bottom/footer of our site).
- modal-newsletter-viewed is a persistent cookie which analyse if you have read our Newsletter Sign Up Form pop-up (seen on our front page as a pop-up sign when you browse the site for the first time).
- modal-newsletter-subscribed is a persistent cookie which analyse if you have subscribed to our newsletter or not.
- County is a persistent cookie which analyse what country of origin your IP-address is, to make sure our site stays in the same country throughout the purchase process.
- XSRF-TOKEN is a persistent cookie stored for security reasons to prevent our site from unauthorised attacks.
- laravel_session is a session cookie (meaning it's not stored on your device) to identify a session by a particular visitor.
By using our website you agree that we can place above of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
General information about cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org (external link). Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
We use Google Analytics to better understand how you use our site and to improve your browsing experience.
How do I withdraw my consent?
The personal data we store about you will only be used in accordance with Swedish or EEA law. We store the following information about you: name, contact details (such as delivery- and shipment information, email address and phone number), IP-address and purchasing information. 76 Seventysix Distribution AB never store or access your payment information and payment history.
Why we store PII (Personal Identifiable Information) about you and what the legal grounds are:
- Purchase Order - Legal Ground: Fulfilment of Purchase Agreement
In order to handle and fulfil your purchase order at www.enter.se we need to collect and store your name, contact details, IP-address and purchasing information. Our payment partners are Klarna (for German and Swedish citizens only), PayPal and Stripe. Your payment information will be shared with payment partner of your choice only and therefor never stored or accessed by us. For more information about our partners terms och policies, please find them down below.
- Klarna Bank AB ("Klarna"), reg no. 556737-0431, Sveavägen 46, 11134 Stockholm, Sweden
http://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/ter... (external link)
- PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. ("PayPal"), 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-p... (external link)
- Stripe, Inc. ("Stripe") 185 Berry Street, Suite 550, San Francisco, CA 94107 , United States of America
https://stripe.com/privacy-shield-policy (external link)
- Customer Service Management - Legal Ground: Fulfilment of Customer Support Request
In order to handle and fulfil customer service requests by email we need to collect and store you name, contact details, IP-address and purchasing information.
- Email Marketing - Legal Ground: Consent
By signing up for our electronic newsletter and marketing emails you give consent to let us collect and store your name, email address, country of living and IP-address. We will communicate emails about invitations to press events, press releases, general press information about upcoming product launches, newsletters and creative send outs. If you wish to unsubscribe from our email list, please see SECTION 3 above.
Changes to these Terms