Enter leather bags and accessories are made with vegetable-tanned leather.
- Hot and dry air can dry out the leather so make sure to grease the leather over time. If your bag becomes wet, do dry it at room temperature.
- If the leather has become dirty, clean it gently with a light moistened sponge and some mild soap if necessary.
- Beware of light coloured clothing as the leather colour may come off with friction, sweat and water.
Our canvas bags are made of heavy cotton canvas. We recommend following:
- Dirt can normally be removed by carefully wiping the fabric with a moistened sponge and some mild soap. Be gentle, as hard rubbing on the fabric may cause spots.
- If in any case washing is absolutely necessary, we recommend very careful hand washing. Use lukewarm water and a mild, non-bleaching detergent. Once wet stretch the product and let it hang dry. Re-grease the leather details when almost completely dry.
- If you want to make the bag more water resistant, you can treat it with a product made specifically to protect cotton garments.
We recommend spot cleaning the product with warm water and mild soap and hanging to air dry. We do not recommend using the washing machine.